Friday, October 8, 2010

The Blog is Back

Well I've done it again, started a blog and then neglected it for months! Kick me in the butt.
It seems I got a little discouraged after Clarkston and just quit. I quit blogging but not sawing.
I also went to school a little bit. I have been studying a couple of successfull craft bloggers and
entrepenuers to see what they do to make their business work. One thing they do is post almost
daily updating what they are doing in the shop and how their business is running. I have also been doing a lot of on line reading about how to market and sell crafts on line. The one thing they stress is that a website and a blog are a must. Well, I don't have the website yet but I do have the blog and one thing neccessary to make it work are lots of posts and updates. So get ready 'cause it's comin at you. I'm getting back on the horse. This weekend I am doing the Davison High School Fall Spectacular craftshow. Lots to do to get ready for it and I plan to chronicle it here in words and pictures. Terry's Scrollshoppe blog is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment