Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Token of Appreciation

I love reading David Baldacci novels and thought I'd read them all, so imagine my surprise when the husband of one of the gals I work with loaned me a couple of new ones. As a token of my appreciation I made this very simple little book mark. It has a couple of pendants with his initials on it linked with a little bit of ribbon. Everyone thought it was so clever but it took very little wood and very little time.
That's the really neat thing about scroll sawing. You can make very simple, yet really cool looking things to give as gifts and people will love them, because they are hand made IN AMERICA.
By the way, here is an update on the war on clutter continues as I try to determine what stays and what truly has to go in my office. Winning a little bit each day. When I get this done I'm going to tackle the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment