Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's Only A Number

It is hotter than the Devil's pitchfork here this weekend and so there is only one place to be...In Terry's Scroll Shoppe. I feel very fortunate in that my scroll shoppe is in my nice cool basement. It's always 68 to 70 degrees down here. A lot of my on line scrolling friends have shops in their garage and during the summer it is just to hot to work out there. My sympathies.

The cursive number four shown above was done for another work friend of mine. She asked me if I could do her house number in cursive. I was a little hesitant because I was expecting four or five digits. She explained they lived in a very small subdivision and her house number was just four. So I tried out some cursive style fonts and came up with this design. She is going to paint it black.

More scrolling to come this week. It's gonna be way to hot to go outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment