Sunday, July 31, 2011

Amazing Grace by Gloria Chandler



This simple, yet time consuming and delicate pattern was taken from the fall 2011 issue of Scroll Saw Woodworking and Crafts. It was one of this years contest winners for the designer. I cut it from 1/4 inch baltic birch plywood and painted it black. It will hang in my office cube at work and see if I get any bites on it. Probably just nibbles when I tell them the price. It took 2 hrs and 45 minutes to cut so for this one I would have to ask about $25 to make it worth my while. If there is a lot of interest in it I could stack cut two or even three at a time and that would reduce the price. We'll see how it goes.


On another subject: the first page of my website is now on line. Here is the link:http://terrysscrollshoppe.com. Check it out and let me know what you think. In the future I will be adding more products, a link to this blog and maybe even some videos (if I ever break down and buy a camera)....

No comments:

Post a Comment