Monday, November 8, 2010

The People Have Spoken!


Despite the poor reviews of the Scrolling with the Stars judges, thanks to your votes Terry's Scroll Shoppe returns to scroll again (see previous post ). Took my Sheila Landry musical instrument ornaments to work today and they were and instant hit. One might even say BOFFO! One lady was so taken she has ordered the entire set! Others spoke for individual ones as well. I'm overwhelmed. I'll be spending the next week or so cutting out a couple more sets. Now that I have the confidence and technique down I'll try stack cutting two at a time.

Working on another special project I hope to finish in the next couple of days. Should have some photos when it's done. Maybe I won't need to do bazaars this month after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment