Sunday, November 21, 2010

Don't Forget this week to...

Decided this weekend it was time to create a little Thanksgiving art. Remembered these two
patterns and also found some new Thanksgiving ornaments from Steve Good on his blog.
Did manage to finish a couple of orders this past week between raking up the rest of the leaves and announcing a couple of games, two basketball and one hockey. It is really a busy time which accounts for the lack of posts lately. Sorry but I just haven't had the time.
We are going to be decorating the office in the next week or so. We are in competition with the other areas of the company so we're goin for the Gold. Can't tell you the theme just yet. It is a
closely guarded secret.
Don't recall if I mentioned it yet, but priority one for 2011 has to be a website for Terry's Scroll
Shoppe where people can make purchases of my stuff. It must be Fantastic...user friendly...
dynamic...and CHEAP TO DESIGN. I know nothing about website design. I'm sure there is a "Website Design for Dummies" out there. Hopefully it works for Morons too!
Have a pleasant Thanksgiving. Loved Ones, I'll be thinking of you in my heart and with a tear in my eye. Be Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment