Thursday, September 6, 2012

Free to Saw At Last!


Well the day job is finally history!  I retired last week and now I am ready to get back into the scroll
saw business.  Actually I've been doing quite a bit of cutting since my last post but have not kept up with the blog and the website.   The above pictures are some examples of what I've been doing. 
I got interested in making wooden boxes a while back and found severeal good patterns.  Have some wood I bought specifically for that purpose.  Two of the three boxes above are from patterns designed by Steve good and the five corner box with the pretty fretwork design is from Sheila Landry. 
The fretwork buttterflies are ornament size and I made several of those.  They are from a pattern by Keith Fenton.  I konw the designers are probably not of interest to a lot of you but they are important to other scrollers and since I use patterns created by other people I do fell an obligation to credit them;
Been cutting a lot of very fancy Christmas ornamets that I will be posting here for you to view soo,
Also working on getting the website set up to sell product.  I'm not a web designer so it's a long and tedious process for me.  I'm using Go Daddy and their Website Tonight page designer.  I spend a lot of time on the phone with support.  They are very helpful.
Working on stuff for November Craft shows right now.  Will be posting more pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment