Sunday, June 6, 2010

Inspritational Word Art

I have been in to word art a lot lately. People seem to get such a kick out of it. A lady at my real job asked me to design the piece you see here. It was the theme of her church's retreat weekend. She wanted 3 originally, one for her and one for her pastor and another as a gift. I had a feeling when the others on the retreat saw them I would be making more. Sure enough, last week she came to me with orders for 12 more and that was just a start, she said. Another freind of hers had a weekend entitled "Still I Rise". If I get as many orders for that one I will be able to pay admission fees for several shows this summer and fall. That's all for now but there is another post coming right behind this one. So please read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment