Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ahhh The Simple Things


A while back one of my wonderful test market ladies at work asked me to make something for her two daughters with their names on it. Well, we thought for a while and one of the other gals came up with the idea of a small coat hanging rack with their names on top. So I made her a couple before I knew it I had orders for three more. Then another and another and so on.
The one in this picture is a little bit fancier than what I usually do. I usually use the old fashion wood shaker pegs, but Grandmother decided she wanted something a little different so she picked up these glass knobs at Home Depot. They sell for about eight bucks a piece as opposed to about 40 cents apiece for the shaker pegs so it added considerably to the cost. But I'm sure she feels little Grace Elaine is worth it.
By the way, sorry for the lack of posts lately. Guess I just haven't been bitten by the writing bug till tonight. Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment