Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Taking the plunge...First shows of 2010 scheduled


Well I finally got around to booking my first shows of 2010. I heard about this guy in Lapeer who does pretty good craft shows that get good results so I decided to try a couple. The first one is August 28th in Clio. It's the Arts and Music Fest. It is out doors and will give me a chance to use my EZ UP tent. The second is October 16th and 17th in Davison. A friend of mine did this show last year and it was HUGE!

I will be booking more shows for the spring and summer in the near future. The problem is my hand cramps up severely every time I write a check or even think about it. It's kind of like the shooting pain I get in my shoulder whenever I reach for my wallet! But despite the pain, I need to get these shows booked so I can start working on projects that I can post here for you to see.

They will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment